Hall rentals available for Weddings, Quinceanera, Birthday, Sweet 16, Anniversaries or Meetings
Call (703) 444-6039
|Prices for Events with Alcohol Served||Sirviendo bebidas alcoholicas|
|There is a $750.00 Security Deposit. Extended event hours are $325.00 per hour. Three (3) hours are free for pre-party set up. Additional party set up hours is $25.00 per hour. Parties lasting more then 6hrs or after midnight the price increases to $375.00 an hour.||El deposito de seguro es do $750.00. El costo por cada hora extra es de $325.00/hora. Se incluyen 3 horas gratis antes del evento para preparar el lugar. Se se necesitan mas de 3 horas se cobra $25.00/hoa extra. After midnight or 6 hrs price goes up to $375.00 per hour|
|Prices for Events with No Alcohol Served||Sin servir bebidas alcoholicas|
|There is a $400.00 Security Deposit. Extended event hours are $200.00 per hour. Three (3) hours are free for pre-party set up. Additional party set up hours are $25.00 per hour||El deposito de seguro es de $400.00. El costo por cada hora extra se de $200.00/hora. Se incluyen 3 horas gratis antes del evento para preparar el lugar. Si se necesitan mas de 3 horas se cobra $25.00/hora extra.|
For events where no alcohol will be served:
- The hourly rate is $200/hour, 4-hour minimum.
- A deposit of $400 is due when the rental contract is signed; this holds the date. It will be returned no later than 30-days after the event; any damages will be noted and deducted from the deposit.
- The total amount for the event is due 30 days before the event if paying by check or 14-days if paying by cash; installment payments are accepted.
- 3-hours free setup can be used on the previous evening or the morning of the event; extra set-up or clean-up time is $25/hour.
- Tables and chairs are included (55 6' tables and 180 chairs) which will be stacked for set-up.
NOTE: Maximum building occupancy for a sit-down event is 190 this includes caterers, entertainments and others working at the event.
- No events may go past 12 AM. The chairs and tables must be re-stacked, all trash must be bagged and placed in the dumpster and everyone needs to vacate the building.
- The kitchen cannot not be used to cook but food may be brought in. The refrigerator and counter space are available for use.
For events where alcohol will be served, the differences are:
- The hourly rate is $325/hour with a 4-hour minimum; we hire security guards to staff the event.
- The hourly rate is $375/hour after 6-hours orafter midnight.
- The deposit is $750.
The renter will need to obtain an alcohol permit from the Commonwealth of Virginia; a copy must be provided one month prior to the event.